Is the Hologram Doom Buggy Available in Disneyland?

coolingjupiter

Mouseketeer
My first trip to Disneyland starts this Friday and I’ve been drooling over the Hologram Doom Buggy since it was released last year. I was under the impression that the Shop Parks app would tell me if this was available at the DL Resort and where it was available, but it does not. Does anyone know if it is sold in Disneyland and if so, where I could find it? I’d know exactly where to go for WDW, but I’m lost when it comes to DL. TIA!!!

I’m 99% sure that I’ve heard DL podcasters mention seeing it in the past. If not you could probably order it from Disney merchandise since it’s readily available as an “in store only item” at WDW. But, they’d charge you a concierge fee plus shipping. IMO the fee is totally worth it for some hard to find items, but may not be for a $20.00 item like that. In that case, you may be better off on ebay.

I hope you find it. I’m hoping to get it on my upcoming trip as well.

There is a haunted mansion shop connected to the pieces of eight shop at the exit to Pirates (it’s also directly across from Cafe Orleans if that helps).

They had plenty of them in there back in February and all the other current HM items as well.

OMG. I just got back from DLR and had no idea this existed. We spent most of our time doing Dapper Day stuff and I didn't know about this or I would have gotten one!!!

I got one today at World of Disney-thanks to this thread! Just fyi - the price on the sticker was $19.99 but it scanned as $14.99. Not sure if the sticker is wrong or the computer hasn’t been updated to reflect a price increase.

Yup. They’ve got ‘em. This morning I checked the HM shop that’s close to the POTC exit. Pics below.

Yes! I wanted EVERYTHING in that store. I ended up getting a Haunted Mansion hoodie. One day, all of my Halloween decorations will be Haunted Mansion and/or Tower of Terror decorations.

Is it as good in real life as it looks in pictures?

When I saw these in February, I was intrigued. However, the light up image they used of the hitchhiking ghosts as they are when you pass them was a little disappointing for me. The image is also a weird scale and isn’t the size a person would be sitting in one. Maybe being picky, but I decided to pass on it.

If the light up image was of the ghosts actually sitting in it like they do past the mirrors, I think I would have liked it better.

When I saw these in February, I was intrigued. However, the light up image they used of the hitchhiking ghosts as they are when you pass them was a little disappointing for me. The image is also a weird scale and isn’t the size a person would be sitting in one. Maybe being picky, but I decided to pass on it.

If the light up image was of the ghosts actually sitting in it like they do past the mirrors, I think I would have liked it better.
This is a good point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!