Is The Kitchen open yet at HRH?

I am interested too. And more so, have any stars been seen there yet?

Hey guys it was open last weekend. And everytime i walked by it seems to be moderately busy. I did'nt eat there but i did walk in to the new bakery area and look around you know where the starbucks and donuts are. Just checking out what all they have in there it's like a little store in there now how they have it set up. At check in the girl pointed over to the kitchen and invited us to try there New resturant ect... but of course we never did but it's there and open when you guys are ready to try it out.

My family ate there last week. It was deeeliissshhh! My husband had the seafood chowder that was out of this world and I ordered an appetizer as an entree for dinner. The kids meals were a bargain. They had several kids' meals for $4 that included a drink. Mine each got a grilled cheese, pretzel goldfish, a big cookie and a drink. The dinner entrees ranged from I'd say $10 to $20, and the lunch and dinner menus were quite reasonable. I highly recommend the Kitchen. :cool:

P.S. Scooby do (sp?) and Woody Woodpecker visited the night we ate there.

Thanks for all the great info. I can't wait to try it when I stay at the HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter