Is the Muppet 3D movie theater closing?

I'd take Cars Land just for the Flo's Café. I don't know if it would mesh with the park though, because it already has 50's prime time. Which is basically a table version of it.

That's true, I'm not sure if they'd want two 50's restaurants in the same park. Plus Sci Fi, which is from the same time period as well. At least though it is a quick service, so they could offer a different priced meal and category.

"The Happy Platter" in the Incredibles section has to be a walkup. Because I just saw the sequel and the décor is actually kinda boring. Even Violet makes fun of it in the movie. A walkup would be alright though, because the exterior is much better.

I love Tower of Terror, but an Incredible's retheme with Edna Mode would tickle me. I think her and Jack Jack are so cute and funny.

I get what people are saying about a "Cars Land", "Being there and done that"... But it just seems to fit seamlessly in this area.

1. They just added an attraction for "Cars" in the Showcase building
2. "Rock n Rollercoaster" is a ride where the vehicle looks like a limo
3. "Rock n Rollercoaster" also plays rock music which can be easily changed to rock/country

I get what people are saying about a "Cars Land", "Being there and done that"... But it just seems to fit seamlessly in this area.

1. They just added an attraction for "Cars" in the Showcase building
2. "Rock n Rollercoaster" is a ride where the vehicle looks like a limo
3. "Rock n Rollercoaster" also plays rock music which can be easily changed to rock/country

Cars excites me about as much as doing taxes. "But they do sell a lot of toys."

Cars excites me about as much as doing taxes. "But they do sell a lot of toys."

LOL, that's definitely not high praise.

Disney can really do it for a much lower price than its Cali counterpart though. Especially if they're not putting in a "Radiator Springs Racer".

LOL, that's definitely not high praise.

Disney can really do it for a much lower price than its Cali counterpart though. Especially if they're not putting in a "Radiator Springs Racer".
I’ll grant you that the theming of Carsland is beyond reproach, it would be nothing without RSR.

What? "Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters" doesn't excite you?
It’s a nice add on but if that was the main attraction you would have nothing but complaints on how disappointed everyone was at the final land project.

I love the muppet in 3D attraction however the last time I went it became apparent how outdated it is. The picture itself was pretty blurry (maybe a technical issue at the time?) I would hate for it to go though!

It’s a nice add on but if that was the main attraction you would have nothing but complaints on how disappointed everyone was at the final land project.

That's true, but you gotta take into account that their will be other rides and lands added as well. "The Incredibles" tower ride and the "Cars" rollercoaster should be a hit with the masses. "Luigi's" would be a secondary attraction in Cars Land.

That's true, but you gotta take into account that their will be other rides and lands added as well. "The Incredibles" tower ride and the "Cars" rollercoaster should be a hit with the masses. "Luigi's" would be a secondary attraction in Cars Land.

The first name in Luigi is Mario's brother. This whole idea sounds like a spit-balled mass of terribleness.

But anything that wants to turn Tower of Terror into another Pixar franchise sounds terrible to me. Your milage may vary.

Not sure how two existing rides with an IP overlay are going to be a hit with the masses.

To compare the 2 is a fool's errand.

I will volunteer to be the aforementioned fool.

DCA/DHS Rides

Toy Story/Toy Story
Guardians/Tower
Incredicoaster/Aerosmith
Soarin/Star Tours
Radiator Springs/Slinky Dog
Maters Junk Yard/Alien Saucers

Mickeys Fun Wheel
Grizzly River Run
The Little Mermaid ride
Silly Symphony
Monsters Inc
Luigi's
Golden Zephyr
Goofy's Sky School
Jumpin Jelly Fish

I will volunteer to be the aforementioned fool.

DCA/DHS Rides

Toy Story/Toy Story
Guardians/Tower
Incredicoaster/Aerosmith
Soarin/Star Tours
Radiator Springs/Slinky Dog
Maters Junk Yard/Alien Saucers

Mickeys Fun Wheel
Grizzly River Run
The Little Mermaid ride
Silly Symphony
Monsters Inc
Luigi's
Golden Zephyr
Goofy's Sky School
Jumpin Jelly Fish
The discussion was centered around whether or not an IP overlay of an existing ride would provide a sustainable increase in attendance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter