Is the Polynesian Sold Out Yet?

CTPoly425

Earning My Ears
We rushed to purchase points at the Polynesian just after New Year's Day in part because our guide said some use years were sold out (which I have seen on this board as true), and most of the others were near sold out as well.

As we are now hitting middle of January, does anyone know if the resort is now completely sold out?

I am told it "sold out" last week. Wait lists are occurring based on ROFR and foreclosures. All newly declared points are gone.

I would expect that points will be available for awhile. When DVD says that a resort is "sold out" that means that they move their sales people on to the next resort, not that all of the points are gone. Points are still available and if your UY isn't, I would expect that an wait list request would be filled in short order. Keep in mind that your guide will tell you no points since they have been told to push CCV.

:earsboy: Bill

It’s completely sold out, waitlist only. My guide just informed us today. We had been discussing adding on a separate UY for 50 pts, which our guide highly discouraged. Oh well.

I was told today that Poly has been sold out since this past Monday (Jan 8th).
On to Copper Creek Villas.....

We just bought direct from DVC at 168.00 a point on Monday January 8!! They had a special if you bought over 175 and above you would get $1250.00 off

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter