Is the Port Adventures Desk Open While in Port?

shburks

DIS Veteran
I feel like the answer to this is no, but I've never tried to go to the desk while in port! Does anyone know?

Going back to my recent Navigators, they keep similar hours to those posted by @PrincessShmoo on days when all ashore is early, so there is some overlap. Unlike the shops, they do not close the second they are in port.

Agree, they are open in the morning for any last minutes additions, or if they have to change excursions due to something beyond their control. Otherwise they open again in the evening to allow people to book for the next port day.

One odd thing on my cruise was that port adventures wasn't open on embarkation. There was just a sign saying to go to guest services. From previous threads I thought this wouldn't be the case since some things had to be changed at port adventures. For things like princess gatherings and frozen they had a separate setup near the theater.

Just got off Wonder. The PA desk was open in the mornings of port days for last minute "issues" but most of the PA staff are working with the tour groups. We had an issue and had to wait until we left port and they desk was staffed again to address it.

One odd thing on my cruise was that port adventures wasn't open on embarkation. There was just a sign saying to go to guest services. From previous threads I thought this wouldn't be the case since some things had to be changed at port adventures. For things like princess gatherings and frozen they had a separate setup near the theater.

This is actually the information I was looking for--whether or not they were open on embarkation day! Who wants to go stand in line at guest services on that day when their line is so long? ha ha! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter