Is there a BBB cancellation thread?

firsttimer4

Mouseketeer
I have been calling and nothing is available for our dates at the MK BBB. They said people cancel all the time and usually close to their trip. Is their a cancellation thread I can follow? If not I vote we start one!!

No idea re: cancellation thread but have heard that the salon at GF does much the same princess tiara hairdos as BBB.

Last edited:
No idea re: cancellation thread but have heard that the salon at GF does much the same princess tiara hairdos as BBB.
HTH

Thanks! I didn't realize there was a salon at the GF. I have called about the BBB and still no openings. They tell me to keep trying

The one at GF is called "Ivy and Trellis" or maybeeee "Trellis and Ivy", LOL.
DGD went there to have her hair washed and conditioned when I wasn't feeling well over the December holidays. No princess look for her but we saw lots of little girls coming and going with tiaras. Also we didn't make an appointment until the day of and they were still able to squeeze her in. Not suggesting no appt as a general strategy.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter