Is there a big party at Old Key West on New Year's Eve????

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
Last year we were fortunate enough to spend New Years Eve at Boardwalk. There was a huge New Year's Eve party with a DJ, disco lighting, dancing, free hats and horns and hundreds of people attending - the entire Boardwalk was packed with people. The main party was held on the huge lawn at the back side of Boardwalk facing the lake.

This year will be spending New Year's Eve at Old Key West. Do they have a similar kind of party or are we better off going to one of the parks????

Sincere thanks for any suggestions, comments or thoughts. Keep in mind it will be me, my wife, my daughter, her husband and our spectacular 4 year old Disney Grand Daughter!!!!

Best wishes,
David

The year before there was a party at OKW, last year, not that we knew about. We were there.

We are rolling in on Friday......but we are spending NYE at BW then EPCOT...Enjoy!!!! Deb...your too funny...but we are usually in bed by 8pm on NYE (Dennis gets up at 3:15am every day) so late nights aren't our thing. God Forbid should some housekeeper wake us on Monday after a "late night" for a security check!!! LMAO

Here's the word...

qApBXNvZ5b9KcwNrkNQBtbynWarzozp8rdEEH3a0E7o-OE3W3pot7t302gPi37HAEkM4CPPm_3BeThlqoqpry3aUL06QMTbvcBZLQ97lfiPEtRcvi19GZtC9v3s---IlrdxLVk8O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter