Is there a Buzz Lightyear ride at Magic Kingdom?

violet13

Mouseketeer
Is there a Buzzlightyear ride at Magic Kingdom? We are headed to Orlando in a few days -have tickets bought for Universal and IOA only so must go these places- bringing kids ages (4 months, 3, 4,and 11 yrs), was thinking we might even skip Disney all together. But then I heard somewhere has a Buzz lightyear ride, my kids would LOVE this....where is it? and what is the height requirement? Thanks!

Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin is in Tomorrowland. I don't think there is a height restriction, but older children will be able to better operate the ride. You sit in a car and control the spin on the car while you aim for targets that you shoot your laser at (I think it's similar to MIB at Universal). You get a score. I think my 5 year old got a few hundred points. I don't think my 2 1/2 year old scored at all.

not only is there a ride...its my sons favorite. its the only ride i tell people to drag their kids onto kicking and screaming if neccesary because they will love it!

there is no height requirement in march my 13 month old sat on my lap while my three year old worked the controls there are two lasers and we all had fun

Buzz lightyear is the best ride!! We challenge each other everytime we go on :D I make sure I get higher then DH!!

My son, now 3.5, loved the ride at 2.5 years old. He still talks about it all the time and can't wait to get back on it at the end of the month. No height restrictions. It is also a favorite of my husband's too.

My son (who is 9) went on this ride 9 times Oct 9th! LOL- just realized that! Now he's laughing. Sometimes with a fastpass, sometimes just walked on. This was his most favorite ride in MK. Also went on Big Thunder 3x's

Great ride! And not just for kids either. My husband just HAS to ride this several times each trip. (It's very important to him to get that 999,999 score, you know).

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter