Is there a current Disneyland discount?

Amy1013

Earning My Ears
Hi,

My mom just told me that she saw a commercial this morning advertising a discount for the Disney parks, but she only heard the last part of the commercial and says they said something about adults getting in for the price of a child to either park. But, she didn't hear if it was for one day passes or multi-day tickets only, or for how long this discount is good for. Has anyone else seen any recent commercials about this or read about a current discount? I'd appreciate any details anyone can give me.

Thanks!

Amy

Amy, the Southern California resident's promotion is adults get in for the price of a child's pass. I believe it is for one-day passes only. Not sure how long it will run! :)

Thanks, Michelle! I'll be going at the end of May, so I'm hoping it'll still be going on then.

Amy

Amy,

You can purchase adult hopper tickets on www.disneyland.com at the child's price. An adult four day hopper pass is $111!
You do not need to be a So. Californian resident for these tickets.

Sue:)

The child's free pass is only for DCA I'm pretty sure. There's actually a bunch of DL ticket reductions right now. SC adult for child price, I think there's a couple free days on hopper passes. Check the DL website, the Disney store, or www.mousesavers.com and go to disneyland.

Donna

We bought Adult tickets and the childrens are free. These were for 4 day park hoppers, so they work at both parks.

Robin

UPDATE: Tickets available at Disney Stores

I bought 1 adult 4 day hopper pass--get 1 child's hopper pass free

AND

the 4 day adult hopper passes at the child's price ($111) at my local Disney Store. They also had the 3 day hoppers ($90) as well.

They had them in stock at the store--I didn't need to order them.

It was nice not to have to order them on-line or over the phone!

The 3 & 4 day passes at the special pricing are also available at my local AAA office too.

Hope this helps!
Sue

balgeman, just wondering where you bought your tickets from? Did you buy them at Disneyland?
I have gotten conflicting information from Disney CM's and conflicting info at area Disney Stores!! Any help regarding the buy Adult ticket/Get Child ticket free.

I bought mine through Disneyland, with my hotel reservations, but I could have gone down to my Disney Store, they would have sold them to me too. I live in Illinois. I didn't have a problem at either place and actually, the CM's at the Disney Store were the first to tell me of this promotion.

Robin

I asked about Disneyland tickets at our local Disney Store but the CM said that they never sold those only WDW tickets. Oh well. I'll just order them online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter