Is there a fireworks show at MK every day?

bigvig1130

Mouseketeer
I just got a waitlist fulfilled for park view at BLT for 1 night in October. My thought was to see the fireworks show from my balcony. Looked at the Disney website and saw that there was no wishes fireworks show for that night. Is this accurate? This kind of kills my thought of paying extra for theme park view.

bigvig1130 said:
I just got a waitlist fulfilled for park view at BLT for 1 night in October. My thought was to see the fireworks show from my balcony. Looked at the Disney website and saw that there was no wishes fireworks show for that night. Is this accurate? This kind of kills my thought of paying extra for theme park view.

It is probably a Halloween party night with Hallowishes fireworks at 9:30 in that case.

That night is probably a MNSSHP night...so the park would close at 7PM for the party, before the 'Wishes' fireworks. But...there will be fireworks for the Halloween party!

What night is it? It should be easy to figure out if they are scheduled. Last year we stayed at the Poly (didn't use DVC) and were conceirge level. Unfortunately it was Night of Joy weekend--so no fireworks on the two nights we could have had a view from the concierge lounge. Hope there ARE fireworks your night!!

I agree with pp. Since it is October, it is probably a MNSSHP night. It would be easy for you to check the date. I also like the Hallowishes fireworks better than the regular Wishes fireworks.

Thank you all for reassuring my DD that she will see fireworks in October. I can't wait to the the Halloween fireworks show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter