Is there a Global Entry Line at customs when getting off the ship?

fairytalelover

DIS Veteran
We're considering to apply for the Global Entry Program where you get expedited screenings at Customs but are wondering if there is a Global Entry Line after we get off the ship or not. We never paid attention before so are not sure.

No. Its a fast moving line....We have GE not only for the pre check but for the TSA approved ID as well as use at customs after flying back to the US.

There definitely wasn't one on our last cruise, and we have Global Entry so we looked carefully.

We've never noticed one and we have GE. But we've never waited behind more than 1 or 2 families before and it's super quick.

like TSA PRE, Global Entry is primarily an 'air travel' program

there is a test program at one terminal in Everglades (for the big RCCL boats)

but beyond this I'm not aware of any wide ship terminal program ... (i've seen notes of a special line but no notes of kiosks .......)

some have mentioned that flashing a GE card has gotten them into the 'porter lane' ....

if I'm wrong or not up to date I am SURE that will be pointed out here quickly!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!