Is there a St. Maarten webcam

PiperG

Can't wait to enjoy our one day of summer here in
Someone recently posted a link that had the St. Thomas webcam. I love looking at the harbor, even if the Magic isn't there.

Is there a St. Maarten webcam? If so, can someone send me the link.

Thanks!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I wasn't able to find a live Webcam from St Maarten that was working, but I did find several references that said the Sunset Beach Bar on St Maarten did have one. Maybe it's just down now and will be working later.

I did find a 'tour' on their site that has several good high resolution still shots of their bar and the surrounding areas, including a beach. Nothing of the Port where cruise ships would dock though. The tour also had some good Caribbean style music that played in the background. If you don't have a higher speed connection, it might be slow to use.

Here's the link to the site: http://www.sunsetbeachbar.com/
and you click inside the picture to start the tour.

hope that helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter