Is there a TGI Fridays in Downtown Disney area?

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
I am in need of this information and who better to ask than my fellow DVC members?!!? I'm thinking there is a Fridays, but can't seem to place exactly where. We'll be going on the cruise in Dec. and are staying in Cocoa Beach but are allowing enough time to shop at Downtown Disney the night before and would like to eat at Fridays as we have gift certificates to there. Can anyone give me directions from Downtown Disney to the nearest one?? Thank you in advance.

Not at Downtown Disney...there is one at The Crossroads Shopping Center though.

According to switchboard.com there is a TGI Friday's, 3 miles away from Downtown Disney on Apopka-Vineland Rd near the corner of Hotel Plaza Blvd (This is where the Crossings shopping is located).

Directions:
Downtown Disney is on Buena Vista Blvd (turn left onto Buena Vista). From Buena Vista Dr turn right onto Hotel Plaza Blvd and then turn left onto Apopka-Vineland Rd and TGI Friday's is 0.1 miles from that intersection.

This is according to switchboard.com. I'm familiar with that intersection, but I don't happen to remember seeing a TGI Friday's, but there are several restaurants right at that intersection.
Good luck.

Troy

Actually, when you go down Hotel Plaza Blvd do NOT turn left at Apopka-Vineland, go straight thru the intersection into the Crossroads plaza. Keep heading towards the back...the TGI Fridays is after Goodings.

We ate at Fridays at the Crossroads the last 2 Mays and both times I got bonus points for my Goldpoints card, plus an offer to do a survey for an extra 1,000 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter