Is there a trick to getting a reservation at Disney Resorts in Japan??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Planning a trip to Japan in 2024. (My DS will be studying abroad Spring 2024). We plan on meeting him at the end of the semester probably June. I was poking around the website to see how it worked and there is no availability no matter what date I picked. I heard its very hard to get reservations. Is there a trick?? How far in advance can I reserve?? Thanks for the help. I am very comfortable navigating trips at WDW or DL but I am out of my depth here. :surfweb:

According to the official page on booking hotels, you can only book 3 months in advance. If you try to book right now, you can only go up to the second week of December. It looks like for packages you can go up to March 2023.

https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/hotel/topics/reopen/reservation.html

Also I went in June 2019 and it was EXTREMELY hot. Like the same level as Orlando during the summer in terms of heat and humidity. Just something you should know if you do plan on going in June.

Last edited:
According to the official page on booking hotels, you can only book 3 months in advance. If you try to book right now, you can only go up to the second week of December. It looks like for packages you can go up to March 2023.

https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/hotel/topics/reopen/reservation.html

Also I went in June 2019 and it was EXTREMELY hot. Like the same level as Orlando during the summer in terms of heat and humidity. Just something you should know if you do plan on going in June.
Thanks. Unfortunately that's when his semester ends so it dictates our trip. I think we will do a package to get fast passes. I understand they are extremely helpful for someone like me who is short on time.

I disagree with the weather report. TDR in June is starting to get hot but generally OK. It can be hot in the sun but not to the levels of Orlando in the summer.
In fact, I find Orlando in early September worse than the peak temperatures at TDR in August.

I disagree with the weather report. TDR in June is starting to get hot but generally OK. It can be hot in the sun but not to the levels of Orlando in the summer.
In fact, I find Orlando in early September worse than the peak temperatures at TDR in August.
Good to know that usually it doesn't get too hot around then. My sister and I are thinking of going to TDL in 2024 and we were going to try to avoid June since it was SO hot on my first visit. Maybe that was just a one off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter