Is there access to The Dream Vibe via deck 5 and is the entrance secluded?

Canadian Girl

DIS Veteran
My daughter is now Vibe age and she lives in the teen club on the Magic. We are sailing on one of the Dream Caribbean cruises next November and saw the entrance to the Vibe seems to be down a hallway that looks a little secluded to me as a parent. The activities at the club often go very late. We have a room booked on deck 5. Is there access to the Vibe from there and is it as isolated as it looks in pictures?

Access to Vibe is even more secluded than what you think. Kids need to go to the running track on deck 4, to the front of the ship and take hidden stairs.

You can check out this video for the path to the club :

My daughter is now Vibe age and she lives in the teen club on the Magic. We are sailing on one of the Dream Caribbean cruises next November and saw the entrance to the Vibe seems to be down a hallway that looks a little secluded to me as a parent. The activities at the club often go very late. We have a room booked on deck 5. Is there access to the Vibe from there and is it as isolated as it looks in pictures?
The entrance to vibe is from deck 4, where there is a staircase up to deck 5 on the track. It is very well lit at night.

We sail on the fantasy and always stay on deck 5. I happened to walk past our cabin on our last cruise, and came across an entrance to vibe right past our cabin - 5026. I believe it said it was the handicapped entrance.

I did open house at the Vibe on the Fantasy in October. I followed the signs on deck 4 to the stairs. It is well lighted. It was during the day. I’m sure she can ask a cm to watch her go down the stairs if she is alone or let her use the deck 5 exit.

Just off the Dream last week. My teenage daughter was nervous about finding the entrance to Vibe on deck 4. It is pretty hard to find and can be creepy to go there alone at night. Luckily we realized there is an entrance on deck 5 (handicap entrance but no one there to enforce). She was much more comfortable coming and going on deck 5. Helped us to do an open house together so she could find it and realize there’s a door you have to use the teenagers key to the world card to open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!