Is there any way to get tickets to the SOLD out Haunted mansion ball???

snowwhitemom

Going down the road feeling bad!
I once again waited to late to get tickets and that is the only reason for our fall weekend get away. Does any one have any extras or know any ways of getting tickets to sold out events?? Thanks in advance for your help.:confused:

All of the promotional stuff said attendance was limited to 999 people. That's not too many. You may be "out of luck."

Of course, anything is possible. The eBAY thing might not work because, although we received confirmation that we were going, it sounds like we won't actually receive any "admission media" in advance - that it will be a check-in thing with your ID. Supposedly we will receive a mailing prior to the event to allow us to pre-order some of the merchandise - but it is my understanding from my discussion with the Special Events CM that there won't actually be "tickets" issued.

Did you ask if there's a waiting list?

Good luck!:D

Jason, I knew it would only be one line from you ...but what a great line!!:D I think I will give E-Bay a try, but it sounds a lil impossible to sell ...a ticket without a ticket. Thanks Dodie for the info, I knew I should have ordered earlier!! Thanks you guys!

Where is the ball, who puts it on, and how did everyone here about it??????

FYI:

It's not really a "ball." It's a merchandising event with a buffet dinner, chance to buy special HM merchandise, that portion of the park open to attendees only, etc.

I feel lucky that I found out in time.

Even though it's too late, the info is here:
WDW Special Events

Ugh! I feel so misinformed! Did I miss something in my AP newsletter?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!