Is there any way to link two separate but close ADRs?

Masiri

Mouseketeer
I was unable to get a table for 7 at Skipper Canteen, so for our party (1 family of 5, 1 family of 2), we have two reservations, one at 6:30, one at 6:45. We don't need to be at the same table, but it would be nice to be nearby each other - any way we can note that we are together so they can, possibly, if we're lucky, get us tables nearby?

You can try calling the dining line for them to note it on the reservations and both parties should check in early. Maybe you'll get lucky.

A few months ago, we had an ADR at 4:50 and a friend had one at 7:30 at BOG. We went to the podium around noon and asked if we could combine them into one dinner at a time of their choosing. The CM spoke with the manager and they gave us a table for 9 people at 6:30! At BOG of all places! I was shocked that it worked. I'd say it never hurts to ask. You may just find some pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter