Is There Anyone Out There That Isn't Mad?

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Ha, Ha :teeth:

Just wondering where all the happy DVC'ers are as I'd rather hang out with them. :thumbsup2

I often wonder about that myself!!

DH & I don't seem to have the issues that so many others have...I guess we're just easy...We are just so darned happy to be in WDW that we don't see the little stuff...AND I DO MEAN LITTLE!! Hey, when I read about how Cheerios on the carpet gets people into such an uproar, I've just got to laugh...I wonder how they handle BIG STUFF!!

I'll hang with you! :cool1:

well I am not mad....

not with DVC!

I still love it! and I rent points at times.... :thumbsup2

going insane - definitely - but mad no.... :badpc: :rolleyes1 :crazy:

I guess we're just easy...We are just so darned happy to be in WDW that we don't see the little stuff...AND I DO MEAN LITTLE!! Hey, when I read about how Cheerios on the carpet gets people into such an uproar, I've just got to laugh...I wonder how they handle BIG STUFF!!

Me too!! I've only been this board for a short time and it amazes me how picky some people are! I have stayed at 2 DVC resorts and LOVED them both! I stayed at VB with a friend and at OKW for my first trip as a DVC member. This year I'm going to HHI, and have 2 visits booked at my new "home" at SSR around Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm just so happy to be a member and go to these great places on vacation that I guess I just don't notice some stuff. I don't care how far the walk is to the bus, I like looking around the resort! If I find Cherrios on the floor, I'll pull out the vacuum and clean 'em up!

I think some people have an overdeveloped sense of entitlement.

I was in the middle of reading the Mad thread when they pulled it-boo...

I'm still a happy DVCer :love: Any time at Disney is a magical time. I'm looking forward to our return home in Oct/Nov.

Maybe those of us with Disneyland Thomas Kinkade prints see things in a better light.

I'm happy. I'm happy with my life and I'm happy with DVC. No complaints here.

here's wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!

I just happy to own. The only thing that makes me mad is that I don't have enough vacation (or money for airfair) to go monthly. Other than that....It's just good to be home. :cloud9:

Happy, happy, happy here! :) Though I was enjoying the previous thread also--great Monday entertainment!

Absolutely happy to be a DVCer! :love: Although I like Grumpy and Dopey as Snow White's friends, I'm not too thrilled with them being DISers :rotfl: .
To me, DVC and WDW are MY "parade"; if it's not your parade,too, why rain on mine :confused3 ?
Life's too short for so much "small stuff". :goodvibes

Well....I'm "MAD"!!!! :crazy:

"MAD" that I've been to WDW 4 times in the last 12 months! :dance3: :yay: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter