Is There Anyone Out There That Isn't Mad?

You have never even been to WDW and you bought into DVC? WOW! That's incredible. Back to the thread - My wife and I bought in '02 and have made six trips so far, and two add-ons. We have no gripes, complaints, anger issues etc. We both have a problem understanding people who spend so much energy on anger. I see them driving, and wonder if they're the same "personality type" as DIS "web-ragers." Looking forward to retirement in two years and extra trips to discover our anger issues. Until then - bliss!

Count us in on the happy side! :sunny:
We love our DVC and couldnt be happier with the experiences and cast members we have encountered.

I am happy to be alive, happy that I am healthy and so are those I care about. I am also happy to be fortunate enough to own DVC. It has been one investment DH and I have no regrets about. :woohoo:

Happy to own .knew owner going on seacond DVC vacation soon. No complaints no pet peeves just crazy about Disney. DH happy to.:banana:

sssteele said:
You have never even been to WDW and you bought into DVC? WOW! That's incredible.

Are you thinking that we might regret it?? ...... I didn't think so. Call us crazy, but Disney has us hooked. We have been to Disneyland many times, and are just feeling the need to "branch out". We leave in just 12 hours - so I don't know how much more excited we can get!!!

I don't think you will regret it one bit!! Have a wonderful trip and let us know all about it!

:) One happy camper here! I just retired at 55, and my first plan is to celebrate at WDW. :goodvibes I am not happy that I missed the entertainment, though. :guilty:

TCS was to close our BVC contract yesterday. Trying not to get too excited until we are in the system but........................ :cloud9: :banana: :dance3:

Another Happy Camper here. I love Disney and I can't wait to go agian, and again, and again!!! Only smiles coming from me. :goodvibes :) :goodvibes :) :goodvibes

9 years of DVC and I am as happy, if not happier, than the day we bought it.

For us it has been nothing but a joy. We have enjoyed every moment we have stayed there with family and friends. It has made a world of difference in our vacation "style" and level of relaxation on vacation.

The few, and I do mean few, very minor issues we have ever encountered have been handled promptly and courteously.

I truly cannot say a bad thing about the DVC. It has been among the best purchases we have ever made. I would give up a lot of stuff before I would give up my DVC points. I could certainly live in a smaller, cheaper house, drive a smaller, cheaper car, eat more pasta and less meat, shop less...all in order to afford the DVC should finances ever become a problem.

I LOVE DVC and am not Mad!!

As a matter of fact - I am deliriously happy with DVC today b/c my last night of my BCV waitlist for January came through today!! My DH thought I had won the lottery I got so excited!!!

OH - I am MAD that I did not buy enough points!!

I'm pretty mad that DW, DD, & I aren't at MK right now.

Other then that we are all teeth around my place :teeth:

I am a very happy DVC SSR owner!!!!! I started to distance myself a little from posting because every time I turned around someone was bashing SSR and "the new SSR DVC owners who are taking their rooms at other resorts"
Really who cares people you are in WDW the happiest place on earth!!!!

I am glad to find happy people who just love taking in the magic that DVC has to offer...no matter where they stay :grouphug:

Now on to our regularly scheduled program of fun, excitement,anticipation, fairy tales and pixie dust.....Let's keep these boards up beat and positive!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter