Is there anyone who can ride The Simpsons Ride without feeling sick at ALL?

SarahWeasley

Mouseketeer
Just wondering :) It seems like whenever I see it mentioned, it's with the disclaimer that it's likely to make you feel at least a bit sick.

Personally, I'm in the camp where I'll ride it, because it's a great ride, but afterward I'll need some fresh air and a few minutes' break for my stomach to recover.

I'm totally fine on it. Great ride. My friend is also fine when on the anti-nausea patch.

Never felt sick on it, but I've never gotten motion sick on any ride period. My plan is to never stop riding the most intense ride so my body will just always be used to it. Plus, no kidney stones!

Just wondering :) It seems like whenever I see it mentioned, it's with the disclaimer that it's likely to make you feel at least a bit sick.

Personally, I'm in the camp where I'll ride it, because it's a great ride, but afterward I'll need some fresh air and a few minutes' break for my stomach to recover.
I think my husband got nauseous after riding it a couple of times in a row. I plan to bring the non-drowsy Dramamine with us this coming trip.

I can't. But, my dh got super nauseous on Forbidden Journey while I had no problem. He didn't have trouble on any simulator rides.

My husband and son can ride Simpson’s over and over and be fine........no nausea or dizziness at all....don’t know how they do it........:sick:

I can ride Simpsons without issues.

The intense side of Mission Space got to me a little bit this last time however when at WDW. In my defense, I'd just finished a rather large beer in Germany and then we hoofed it over. That may have been part of the problem.

It doesn't bother me at all - but - I am in the habit of taking a Meclizine every day at UO. It works wonders for me, no nausea at all anymore.

I have no problem with Simpsons. On the other hand, there's something about the Quidditch scene in Forbidden Journey. Twice in a row is usually my limit for that ride. Sometimes I have to close my eyes during that scene, too. Nothing else at USO has made my stomach turn

I can handle almost every ride and other than maybe getting a little woozy I always feel fine. BUT the Simpsons gets me a special kind of sick. I can’t even quite describe it. Not dizzy or light headed just really sick feeling. Really ill! It goes away eventually but it gives me that feeling that the whole rest of my day is going to be ruined and I never want to go on that ride AGAIN!!!

I usually never get sick on rides but I rode Simpson’s once and had to go back to the room because I felt so sick! I refuse to get on that ride again.

The Simpson's ride is the only ride that has ever made me feel sick. I couldn't wait to get off!

I never got sick on Simpson’s. When it first opened my daughter and I rode it 3 or 4 times in a row! But I can’t ride the Tea Cups or any ride that spins or goes round and round. I take Meclizine if I plan on going on Hulk or Dualing Dragons which are no more. Can’t do loops either without the Meclizine.

I've just resigned myself to the fact that I'm gonna pop the Dramamine for anything with a 3D type format. (Or the aforementioned SATAN'S MASTERPIECE, THE EVIL TEACUPS!!!). :rolleyes2

Never had any problem with ANY Rollercoaster, but several of the 3Ds have moved my "Magnetic North" on a few occasions! As John Candy said on National Lampoon's Vacation..."I had a bad experience on this ride once." :scared:

I don't have a problem with it. But I've never felt sick on any ride ever.

If I get a little woozy I simply shut my eyes. Except to the most sensitive, the difficulty with the ride is simply an eye trick. The ride doesn’t really move all that much. Take it the eye component and you’ve removed the issue for most.

I’m good on that Simpson’s ride
No ill effects for me

I adore the Simpsons
Raised my boys watching that show
Lol

The only ride that ever really gets to me is the Mission:Space one in Epcot. Red or whatever the rougher ride is. I've got inner ear issues and remember the first time I rode it doing everything in my power to reach for that barf bag knowing it would be impossible to actually be successful in using it.

Of course I survived. And then rode it again because I'm an idiot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!