Is there anyone who can ride The Simpsons Ride without feeling sick at ALL?

No issues for me, but I never get sick from rides. My husband is prone to motion sickness and he didn't have an issue either. We did however find the theming leading up the ride to be headache inducing... so many bright colors. It was so annoying to us that we skipped the ride the second time, even though the ride itself is pretty cool.

I’m 56 and have never had an issue on any USF rides. I would consider myself lucky but then I’ve been on cruise ships and people were nauseated due to the swells. That also has never bothered me. I feel bad for people that get queasy. That does not sound fun.

It doens't suually make me nauseous on its own. but If i' feeling a little bad to start it will aggravate anything.

It's the only ride I've ever had a problem with. Funny thing is, when it was Back to the Future I never had an issue and it was my favorite.

Only DH in our family ever get motion sick on rides. The rest of us are fine on anything... EXCEPT The Simpson Ride. All of us get motion sick on this ride.

Yeah, I always feel a bit dodgy after the Simpsons ride. It’s the only ride in Universal that this happens to me. No problem on any of the other simulator rides in the parks.

Double sickness when I’ve had a Duff beforehand too!

Never had a problem. My wife will never ride it again. Funny how it effects different people differently. My oldest daughter is a big Simpsons fan so she and I ride it a couple times per trip while my wife and youngest sit it out.

You should really be asking, "Has anyone ridden FJ without getting sick?"

I personally never been sick on any ride. However, I've seen the most complaints about FJ than any ride on Universal property.

I personally never been sick on any ride. However, I've seen the most complaints about FJ than any ride on Universal property.
I'm fine on that one.

Now if I could only stop myself from lifting my legs as we fly over the roof of Hogwarts...!!!

Doesn't phase anyone in my family in the slightest. But no ride does for that matter.
I'd just assume never ride is as I do not like The Simpson's even a tiny bit but that's not because it makes me ill in the traditional sense.

I have no issues with Simpsons, or any ride with my stomach - my issue is usually getting over my fear of riding it (finally did Rip Ride Rocket last trip for the first time!).

FJ I love so much - I can really get into it and feel like I'm actually flying.

I'm pretty good on most simulators however FJ destroyed me. I came off and my eldest at 9 even looked worried for me.

LOL, Simpsons ride is the only rides that got my dizzy and I had to close my eyes. My kids love it, though.... Guess I'll be riding eyes closed again this summer

There were two times I had to close my eyes for just a second, but as someone who is notorious for motion sickness I didn't think it was too bad. Race through NY was a bit more painful for me.

I've never gotten sick on this ride. It's not an intense ride of anything.

Simpsons never bothers me. Sometimes Forbidden Journey gets me though.

It makes me ill but I think it is because the video was in such poor shape when we went a few years ago. It was pretty pathetic.

We rode this at Universal Hollywood and none of us felt nauseous afterwards but I think every person has a unique experience on every simulator ride. Some can make you feel sick and others don't and it's not the same for each person. I think it's also a combination - I rode the Harry Potter ride and after the 3rd time was 'okay that's enough' as it was pretty intense simulation but other rides are nothing. My DH can struggle with motion sickness from these types of rides and he opted to do other LA stuff the day we went to Universal - so I am going to have to investigate methods to ease this for him if we trek all the way across the continent to visit this park which is likely even more intense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter