Is there anyone who can ride The Simpsons Ride without feeling sick at ALL?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by SarahWeasley, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Tim-o-Finland

Tim-o-Finland Earning My Ears

No problems for me, but my ex had a little nausea from it.

2. Koalayum

Koalayum Earning My Ears

No issues for me, but I never get sick from rides. My husband is prone to motion sickness and he didn't have an issue either. We did however find the theming leading up the ride to be headache inducing... so many bright colors. It was so annoying to us that we skipped the ride the second time, even though the ride itself is pretty cool.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Esmerelda

Esmerelda DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran

I’m 56 and have never had an issue on any USF rides. I would consider myself lucky but then I’ve been on cruise ships and people were nauseated due to the swells. That also has never bothered me. I feel bad for people that get queasy. That does not sound fun.

5. maverik85

maverik85 Mouseketeer

It doens't suually make me nauseous on its own. but If i' feeling a little bad to start it will aggravate anything.

6. chicagoshannon

chicagoshannon DIS Veteran

It's the only ride I've ever had a problem with. Funny thing is, when it was Back to the Future I never had an issue and it was my favorite.

7. PrincessBelle39

PrincessBelle39 DIS Veteran

Only DH in our family ever get motion sick on rides. The rest of us are fine on anything... EXCEPT The Simpson Ride. All of us get motion sick on this ride.

8. jack presley

jack presley Mouseketeer

Yeah, I always feel a bit dodgy after the Simpsons ride. It’s the only ride in Universal that this happens to me. No problem on any of the other simulator rides in the parks.

Double sickness when I’ve had a Duff beforehand too!

9. lebeau

lebeau Mouseketeer

Never had a problem. My wife will never ride it again. Funny how it effects different people differently. My oldest daughter is a big Simpsons fan so she and I ride it a couple times per trip while my wife and youngest sit it out.