Is there discussion about the virtual queue?

Any certainty on if you can leave DHS but maintain your boarding group status? I’d rather wait for 6 hours at the boardwalk or Epcot than spend 6 hours at DHS waiting.

Any certainty on if you can leave DHS but maintain your boarding group status? I’d rather wait for 6 hours at the boardwalk or Epcot than spend 6 hours at DHS waiting.
Yes I think you have like 1 or 2 hours to return

Was the VQ in place all day and did they stop taking reservations at some point?

Did a ADR let you skip the queue?

Was the VQ in place all day and did they stop taking reservations at some point?

From the app the VQ was gone by around 3.30pm. We were in HS from 5.30 to close and there was no VQ at any point. If VQ is in place you can enter an hour before your reservation

The VQ to get in was stoped and you could just walk in when it was stopped the line did get down to 90-100 minutes

I thought the virtual queue worked really well yesterday. Just wish they had made more of an announcement before hand.

Has it started yet for today?

I thought the virtual queue worked really well yesterday. Just wish they had made more of an announcement before hand.

Has it started yet for today?

I don’t know about earlier, but the world is Open right now so no VQ.

There is no virtual queue and the ride wait is under 100 minutes at 11:00 am? Can that be right?!

There is no virtual queue and the ride wait is under 100 minutes at 11:00 am? Can that be right?!

Yup. Sounds like what happened at DL. Day one was busy, but the VQ was abandoned by day 2 and has never been needed since. The ride is quite efficient without Fastpass so I expect the waits to stay between 75-90 minutes on average. Morning wait times will be longer, as with most popular rides.

Plus, there is a hurricane coming, so I'm guessing some people are either cutting trips short or not arriving as scheduled so the next couple days will probably be pretty light.

Was there on the 29th and the VQ was only used the better half of the AM, I want to say by 12ish the land was opened full force and the other 3 days I did not see it used and was very easy to use, I suspect it will not be needed until Xmas when it gets busier....

Was there on the 29th and the VQ was only used the better half of the AM, I want to say by 12ish the land was opened full force and the other 3 days I did not see it used and was very easy to use, I suspect it will not be needed until Xmas when it gets busier....
We entered HS at 11:15 and needed to use it. We got our turn at 12:30 while at lunch. We got there about 1:45 or so. They were still showing boarding numbers at that time. The VQ was stopped shortly after that, 2:00 is guess

But I have said it elsewhere. Done let the non use of the VQ mislead you. It's still quite full in the land. It's far from empty

I am definitely curious to see if they will need to use it in the future. I will not be surprised if it is needed around the holidays or when ROTR opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter