Is there DVC Club in your city?

rclogan

Earning My Ears
My DW and myself are newish to DVC (September 2018). After just reading some thread titles, are there clubs/groups for DVC in cities all across the US? We live in the DFW, TX area and I know we would like to just meet and greet other DVC members in our area to talk some pro/con about resorts, food, membership, etc. Have a magical day!

My DW and myself are newish to DVC (September 2018). After just reading some thread titles, are there clubs/groups for DVC in cities all across the US? We live in the DFW, TX area and I know we would like to just meet and greet other DVC members in our area to talk some pro/con about resorts, food, membership, etc. Have a magical day!

Good morning,
I never heard of that , we also live in the DFW area, if there are more of us in the area, it would be fun to meet.

It's not an official group but I was thinking that it would be a pretty cool thing. Maybe the threads were just a call out to others in their area.

So Vinmar4, maybe we can grab more DFW DVC and put a group together. Someone call, Pete or anyone from their DVC Show panel on YouTube.

I know of another family but that's it, maybe other ones will respond to your question.

There is at least one other family at our church that owns DVC. But we don't really talk about it. haha

Mark my family down for another DFW area DVC member. Maybe it's time we get our own official thread going! We're pretty new to DVC (bought last year) and new to these boards.

I'm sure there's none way down here in the Rio Grande Valley. In 17 years of ownership, I've met one other member "nearby"-from Corpus Christi. Actually, if there was a club in the DFW area, we'd keep in touch with that one. Our DGDs live up there, in Argyle, and we go up there to visit.

I'm sure there's none way down here in the Rio Grande Valley. In 17 years of ownership, I've met one other member "nearby"-from Corpus Christi. Actually, if there was a club in the DFW area, we'd keep in touch with that one. Our DGDs live up there, in Argyle, and we go up there to visit.
My sister lives in Zapata! (Not DVC, but anyway...) I live in League City, Houston Metro area.

I live in dfw but only someone who has had contracts taken in ROFR... Not a member yet. Lol. I know one family at church who does... It feels like this weird secret. Hahaha.

My sister lives in Zapata! (Not DVC, but anyway...) I live in League City, Houston Metro area.

I worked in Galveston county for a while when we lived by downtown. ;) We’re also in the Houston area, but we’re on the north side of town now.

I hope your sister has good air conditioning. Zapata was the hot spot in the nation the other day. We’re in Harlingen, where it was 106 degrees. So she must have been hot!

I think basically these forums is a club - where we can check in, ask questions and learn everything about DVC. I have only encountered one other person in my area who was a DVC owner. I just don't know if people don't really talk about it or there just aren't many people around.

I hear plenty of people talking about Disney - just planning WDW trip and it drives me nuts all the miss information that people love to share. I just tell people to come to these boards to ask and learn.

If you’re a member of the official DVC Neighborhood Facebook group you can view members who live in the same city which is interesting. Definitely a few hundred here in NYC.

If you’re a member of the official DVC Neighborhood Facebook group you can view members who live in the same city which is interesting. Definitely a few hundred here in NYC.
I don’t know anything about this group. When I did a search, all I found was the There goes the Neighborhood...
Is that the one? If not, exactly what is it called?

Thanks, aoconnor! That sounds like a good resource. I'm still interested in having other DFW DVC member getting a meetup. *Looking at vinmar4 and MilesMouse*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!