Is There Interest in a FW DISMeet in Oct 2021? UPDATE: No But The DISMeet Concept Lives On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking the week of the 7th as the 1st week in June? That would be best for me, but can work it either way

Looks like PF in June will work out for me, so I plan to be there.
I don't have preference for location, but I do have plans for the 17th thru the weekend, so if we choose that I may only be there for the start of it.

Stick with your plan. The fam really wants this beach trip. I will find another way to get together with everyone another time.

@tiggerdad does this mean we have agreed on a week?
How about location

Yes, on both accounts. I believe we have reached a point now where we can start a new thread dedicated to this particular Dismeet. I'll get one up and going here shortly.

It seems the week of June 7th seems to be the one that works best for the majority of you that have chimed in. So I believe We'll stick to that plan for this meetup.

Several good options of places to stay came up, but in the end it seemed like Pine Mountain RV park had the most likes and the most hands on experience of the resorts there. I'll get all this put together and start a new thread here on the community board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!