Is there still a theater somewhere behind Exposition Hall?

mnbrowns

DIS Veteran
I remember enjoying a short film and air conditioning while my little one slept back in 1999. Is that still there?

Yes, it's still there! We watched Steamboat Willie and the Flower and Trees :) It's really good for an afternoon break ... and it was completely empty the two times we were there!

The theater is still there along with some other interesting stuff and phot ops. That area rarely is crowded and is nice and cool on a hot and filled park day!

It is inside the building opposite City Hall (guest relations) on Town Square, the part of Main Street right by the entrance. The theater is all the way in the back of the building. Often there is also a character or two back there for meet-and-greets.

I I'm assuming that the Discover the Stories Behind the Magic kiosks are gone now. Is there anything else back there besides the theater now? I seem to remember they had more photo ops before they put in the kiosks. Are those back or at least something there?

Thanks WDWGuide. If I remember correctly City Hall is on the left as you enter. So the theater is as you enter on the right? I thought that was where the picture pick-up was at, as well as Tony's. Am I picturing this correctly?:)

Yeah. It's actually behind the picture pick-up. You walk into the shop and keep going straight through the shop and past Tony's. The theater is all the way in the back and on the left.

Well how about that, just when I thought I knew where everything was!!! I've ate at Tony's and picked up pictures too. Never even knew this was there! We will find the theather in Nov. for sure. Thank-you:)

Hey thanks folks. My kids are older now and we are staying off-site. This will be a very nice place to cool off and re-energize. Disney is wise to keep these kind of places to keep guests from leaving the parks for a break, and the possibility that they (we) may not return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter