Is there wifi on Virgin Atlantic planes?

Hannahh25

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has successfully used the wifi for prolonged periods of time when flying with Virgin from LGW - MCO? We're flying on the 747. I'll have to do a last couple of hours of work (horrible, I know) before signing off for my holiday and was hoping to do it on the plane. On the plus side, if I get bored it might entertain me for a bit at least 😂

Thanks!

I have used it on a flight to Vegas but last time I flew to MCO the plane's wifi wasn't working so fingers crossed for you!
Setup a boingo account before you get onboard though

Someone on Instagram I follow recently flew to MCO with virgin and used the WiFi! They said it’s not the best but it worked

I have always had really good speeds on the MCO route, able to stream video but as its satellite it has a high latency.

Yes you can pay for Wi Fi but one thing i would say it can drop at times during the flight, if all your looking to do is send some e-mails ect your be fine if you pay for the service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts