Is this a cult?

Lol, if they start trying to brand us with the DVC initials on our hips, then time to run screaming! This was a funny read tho!

We call it a “Secret Society” in my family. We also joke that it’s like Fight Club. The first rule is “You don’t talk about it” because then everyone will know! When I break the rule and tell friends about it (less money per night when renting points versus Disney hotel rooms, bigger rooms, full kitchens, etc. etc.) they all look shell shocked. DVC is the best!!!

Cult, well there are some similiarities.... Disney has pretty much fleeced me repeatedly over the years. S A V I N G S - not so much, said, still glowing from a stupendous 5 day stay in a BLT 1 bedroom, drinking and dining with my family and close friends. Where's the "pockets turned inside out" emogi?

I didn't realize it was from 15 years ago until I saw the math breakdown of a 2BR BCV for $600 per night! I was like, "holy XXXX that used to be affordable!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter