Is this a good idea?

midnight star

DIS Veteran
We have a SWGE reservation on June 22 at 11 am. So that means our check in would be at 9am. Would it be a good idea to do a character breakfast at Plaza Inn before? My aunt will be joining me, and she said she only wants to go for Star wars, and isn't planning to do every ride. I thought maybe since she has never done any character meal, this would be fun to start the day. If our breakfast reservation is at 7:40am, would that cut it too close to Star Wars check in time? Is the line long to get wristbands?
Thanks!

Took me five minutes to get my wristband and I went around 20 minutes after 6pm for my 8pm reservation. Don't really see the point in being there right away to be honest.
My plan was to get wristbands around 9 and hang out around hungry bear or critter country to be ahead of the pack to sign up for the cantina. So checking in after 9 wouldn’t set us back any? I just want the correct expectations for our time prior to our SWGE reservation.

My plan was to get wristbands around 9 and hang out around hungry bear or critter country to be ahead of the pack to sign up for the cantina. So checking in after 9 wouldn’t set us back any? I just want the correct expectations for our time prior to our SWGE reservation.
I haven’t heard of them allowing any kind of line-up even as early as an hour before reservation time. If you’re over by Hungry Bear by 10, you should be on the spot when the line starts.

I haven’t heard of them allowing any kind of line-up even as early as an hour before reservation time. If you’re over by Hungry Bear by 10, you should be on the spot when the line starts.
Ok. I think we will be fine then. Thanks! We have our breakfast time booked :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter