Is this a good price for a hermafix?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I just rec'd a catalogue, currents and they are selling this for $10.99 with 49 feet of adhesive, refills are $5.49.
Can you find this in a craft store such as AC Moore? I never seem to make it to that store. It is a hike!

Is that like a Creative Memories tape runner?

Not sure what the CM tape runner is. But awhile back their was a post about different adhesive and everyone said this Hermafix was great. But I remember someone said it was expensive. It puts down little tape dots I guess and they are restickable. If you don't like it or want it there you just rub it off. Some one said it was great to use with the velum stuff. Plus they said it was rather pricy to buy initially. I didn't think this was a bad price. Here is the link to the catalogue I was going to order from
www.timestocherish.com it is part of Currents which I have ordered from before.
I just haven't found an easy way to adhere things. I have used glue sticks, rubber cement, makes my stomach hurt! and the little double stick sticker squares. Too time consuming! So this looked neat especially since you could still move stuff around!
I think the CM one is perm. I remember reading something about that.

I love Hermafix Dots - it's repositionable and dead easy to use - I have a CM tape runner, but I MUCH prefer the Hermafix,

I buy it in the UK and I pay £5 for a new one, and £2.50 for a refill. £5=$7.25 and we usually pay more than you due to shipping etc, so that sounds a little expensive to me.

if you can find it cheaper than that then I would definitely recommend it.

Bev

I've never used the dots, but I have used the Hermafix tab dispenser. I paid about $11 for the dispenser and then the refills at the LSS here are $7. The only thing I didn't like about the tab dispenser was if I needed a smaller amount of adhesive, I would have to cut the tabs. That's why I prefer the CM tape runner.:)

Remember to use your hermafix sparingly.

You don't need much. When I first got mine I ran it down all the sides and I ran out in about 2 or 3 days. You just need a small amount but the temptation is to run it.

I don't remember what I paid for my original but the refills sound about what I pay.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter