• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is this a good price??

signtalker

"in House" Disney Cast Member
Have just contacted virgin travelstore for our holiday next May, flydrive(9th to 31st) and was wondering
whether this was a good price??
5% discount 3 weeks with car (and insurances) plus free holiday insurance £1,874
what do you think ??.

jules

Does this price include Fully Inclusive insurance??? If it doesnt then, I reckon you could do it cheaper. Depends if you particlarly want to fly Virgin as well of course. You would easily get a charter flight with all insurance for around £1200. If you want scheduled, then I would say £400 for each adult, £200 for your child and £160 a week for the car (inclusive). You would easily get flights for that if you bide your time and wait for a special offer from BA or Virgin. Virgin did a 10% off if you booked on line last year for holidays up to Dec 2002. You will also get cheaper car insurance if you book direct (Alamo tend to be cheapest), but then you have to ask yourself whether you want the hassle of arranging it all yourself!!

Good luck on whatever you decide. At least you have plenty of time to plan.:D

Ali yes this does include fully inclusive insurance, we also wanted to fly with virgin
having used them before, we have a disabled child which was the main reason, also
this is the only airline that provides interpreteurs of BSL, which i find facinating as i myself
am one, its takes the pressure off me too!

Jules

Hi Jules......the price you got with fully comp insurance is pretty good then! Especially with Virgin! I can understand wanting to use them if you have special needs. Have a great time!
Love from Allie. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter