Is this a good way to start my day now?

I rode the Falcon another time as gunner, we are heading early to lunch reservation at Cafe Orleans.

We had blue and green milk and are fans of both, but I prefer blue. :)

It’s 1:55 now so the other group is just coming. We’ve spent 2 hours in here and feel like we’ve done what we wanted to (got the milks, rode the ride, shopped). I even got questioned by the storm troopers!

If anyone wants a crowd level update for today I’d say that crowds are moderate but more on the low side-ish, so like 4.5-5.5 out of 10. Although I haven’t seen a hugely packed day. ;)

I mean waits are relatively low, not right now of course because it’s the middle of the day, but FPs have been pretty easy and there have been a bunch of cancellations. Fantasmic! FPs are obviously out though. Right now at 3:16pm Hyperspace is at 75 and Peter Pan is at 35.

Reactions: EmJ

Alright so I just used my FPs for Hyperspace, Matterhorn, and Big Thunder, in that order. My dad and sister have been in Toontown. I’m headed to SR Splash before using my FP for Star Tours. Then I’ll return to my dad and sister and we’ll ride PoC then get a dole whip. Next watch Lincoln
It sounds like you are having a pretty productive day! I hope you’re having fun

Im queuing for mad tea party as it’s only 10 minutes while I wait for my dad and sister to meet me at Storybookland. We will ride whatever Fantasyland rides are short before our Hungry Bear dining package at 6:30. I made a Splash FP for 7-8pm so I’ll ride that after dinner.

Rode Storybookland, Casey’s, and Dumbo. Currently waiting for Splash Mountain (used FP). We’ll do Pooh next before going to F! area and eating.
I am so impressed by everything you've gotten done! What do your parents think of not waiting in line for an hour for everything?

If they are handing out the free plastic bags on Splash, get one -- use it to protect your phone and anything else that you want to stay dry, e.g. tickets, PP cards, etc.!
So glad you're having a fun day!
I brought my own and it worked well. The ride stopped for a bit in the middle though because of a block or something?

We’re in the Fantasmic area, really close to Blue Bayou area. We didnt get Pooh done before but we’ll do that after fireworks. We’ll also fit in small world and MAYBE Peter Pan before leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter