Is this normal?

Oh my gosh!! Same here! It is 7 weeks since the offer was accepted and 3 weeks since the closing docs were mailed to us. I contacted the broker (Fidelity) on Monday and they said the seller said they mailed it. The title company called me today to said they haven’t received anything yet! The closing date is supposed to be Nov 8 but I haughty doubt we’re gonna close by then if the sellers continue to drag their feet!

Oh my gosh!! Same here! It is 7 weeks since the offer was accepted and 3 weeks since the closing docs were mailed to us. I contacted the broker (Fidelity) on Monday and they said the seller said they mailed it. The title company called me today to said they haven’t received anything yet! The closing date is supposed to be Nov 8 but I haughty doubt we’re gonna close by then if the sellers continue to drag their feet!

You can close within a day or two of the title company receiving the paperwork. Plenty of time before Nov 8th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter