Is this right or do you think dvc will take the points back?

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
Had a renter that was supposed to stay for 14 nights but only stayed for 6 nights. I got my points back on the 8 nights. I did everything I was suppose to do so renter left on their own. Didn’t know anything about it until I logged into my account this morning. Happened a couple weeks ago.

I don't think they will take them back but depending on when they were set to expire, you may lose them. Are they in holding?

I don't think they will take them back but depending on when they were set to expire, you may lose them. Are they in holding?

It’s too late for me to bank. They have to be used by end of January. Had a couple days booked in a studio that I just changed to a 2 bedroom.Got a aunt and uncle that lives in the Villages coming now. Maybe the rest Can be rented out by the rental agency. Still owe them some points as some reservations were cancelled because of covid. Points are going slow but they might go. If not I will give the rest to my aunt and uncle if any points are left and can book them. They like Disney but not too much. Thanks

Last edited:
Normally they wouldn’t do this but I hav heard they are giving points back for no shows or early check outs given Covid.

I would assume you are set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter