Is this still the ADR policy?

faulks family

Mouseketeer
Several years ago, the ADR policy was that you could call 180 days in advance of your FIRST dining reservation, but you could then go ahead and make all the other reservations at the same time for your whole trip. In other words, instead of calling every day for 6 days (if your vacation was going to be 6 days), they let you do it all at once beginning with the first day of your reservation. Is this still the policy?

Thanks!:)

The policy is that -- IF you are an on-site visitor, staying in a WDW resort -- you can call 180 days before the start of your reservation (not your 1st dining reservation) and you can make 10 days worth of reservations.

If you are not on-site, you have to call 180 days in advance of each day that you want a reservation for.

So what happens if you have a WDW resort ressie and cancel it later? do your ADR cancel too? I booked WL but decided to stay at the Dolphin instead. I haven't canceled my WL ressie yet, wondering if I should wait?

ADRs aren't tied to your resort reservation in THAT way, that I've ever heard or been able to determine. So cancelling your resort reservation should not affect your dining reservations at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter