• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this the best rental car rate I can get for two days?

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I used the "ENTERTAIN" code at Dollar and got an economy car for $52/base price: $65.87 with all charges. We are arriving at 11am and flying home the next day at 8pm. It is a 2-day rental for a quick 26th anniversary trip (i.e. only my DH and I; no kids).

We really prefer having a car, especially with such a short stay in the Florida summer heat, instead of using a towncar service. We get around much faster on own than using WDW transportation.

The DIS Budget discount rate would have been $79.87 for a comparable car.

Hav I missed any other in-terminal rental car discounts?

Hi Claudia! That rate seems high to me, but you didn't say what days you were going.

I checked some economy rates on Orbitz and got this for a 2 - 3 day rental in August:

Alamo: $32.95
Budget: $37.25
National: $38.95

You may want to check your rates, because for an economy car $65.87 for 2 days seems awfully high. But then again, I don't know your dates.

I just used mousesaver codes (from another poster..... thanks!) and used the FVG code at Dollar for $22.95/day, $58.86 total with all the charges.

Getting better......!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter