Is viraldisney.net full of crap? I'm guessing so...Coco overlay on Haunted Mansion

Read this on Disneyviral tonight! I hope this is NOT true!! :furious::(

Breaking News: We are hearing through our sources that Walt Disney World plans on closing The Haunted Mansion in the near future to accommodate a COCO overlay. Many visitors have wished for years to see The Nightmare Before Christmas overtake WDW; but surveys have come back that the movie is just too dated. With the smash hit COCO, Disney sees an ample opportunity to capture more ethnicity in their theme parks.

Stay tuned as this story develops for construction photos!

Leave HM alone!!! :furious:

Disneyviral is a site that makes up fake rumors to get traffic on their site. Don’t be alarmed, Haunted Mansion isn’t going anywhere

Disneyviral is a site that makes up fake rumors to get traffic on their site. Don’t be alarmed, Haunted Mansion isn’t going anywhere

Whew! good to know! :drinking:

it was actually posted on my FB by a friend! :rolleyes::stir:

I am already annoyed enough to read about those darn resort parking fees! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!