Is Virgin Holidays ok to use?

I always find using your points for the flight rather than "points and money" is the better option on Virgin. They don't give you much off per point on points and money

Your friend in ops must know nothing lol

Welllllll, not quite. As it turns out, she said A350, and I decided to interpret that as Dreamliner..

I'm going to claim puppies-that-seem-to-think-they-have-to-get-up-as-soon-as-it's-light induced lack of sleep!

I always find using your points for the flight rather than "points and money" is the better option on Virgin. They don't give you much off per point on points and money

You can also use them for partner airlines for some decent redemption. For instance, we have a trip to Japan planned for my boyfriend's 30th in 2021, and for 110-120,000 points each we can fly 1st with ANA there and back. Which we definitely intend to do. Assuming Virgin don't move the goalposts before then!

Welllllll, not quite. As it turns out, she said A350, and I decided to interpret that as Dreamliner..

I'm going to claim puppies-that-seem-to-think-they-have-to-get-up-as-soon-as-it's-light induced lack of sleep!
Haha! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts