Is WDW cashless?

So we just got back.. all the restaurants that have seating indoors. (Even though the seating is not open)
Are mobile order only.
I was able to do walk-up orders recently at Contempo Cafe and Cosmic Ray's. They prefer mobile orders, but they have one cashier available for walk-up orders. For Cosmic Ray's, you have to enter from the Fantasyland area side to do this.

So we just got back.. all the restaurants that have seating indoors. (Even though the seating is not open)
Are mobile order only.
The qs restaurants that you just walk up to
(outside) do not.

I hope this helps.

You mobile order in the MDE then hit the button that says I have arrived. When your food is ready the host tells you to go to line 6 or whatever.
They strongly encourage MO but If you want to pay with cash or don't want to link a cc to your mde they will take you at the counter, Disney isn't going to potentially lose money over this :)

Some stores only have non-cash registers so you may have to wait a little longer for an open register if paying with cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter