Is Wolf Gang Puck Bar & Grill 1or 2 TS Credits?

explorer1977

Mouseketeer
I see conflicting info so far. Some sites say 1 and some say 2 so looking for actual experiences. Booked DDXP for 1 night to start our trip as it made sense as we have Morimoto Asia for lunch and Wolf Gang for Dinner on our 2nd day and have Trails End our arrival day.

TIA

Yes that is what I saw but WDW Info says 2 so there is conflicting info. I believe it is 1 now as the Disney Dinning website says 1.

I had same question with no definitive answer, but when i went to book it for our ADR on free dining, the reservation does say 1 credit.

We went there last week and it is 1 credit however the filet and porterhouse were not eligible for the dining plan. It doesn’t say that anywhere on the menu and waiter told us once we already received our drinks. We knew we had to pay for our sides as they weren’t included with the steak. The sides were delicious. There were no other exceptions to the dining plan and the sundaes my daughters ordered were amazing as were the rest of the desserts. Overall the meal was good but there are other restaurants I would choose before returning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter