Is xmas day really BUSY?

npoon

Mouseketeer
We are planning on going to Calif adventure on xmas day? Is it really that busy? Also, any tips for ca? Which is the best restaurant to go to?

Historically DL is usually pretty busy on Xmas day ... hard to say about DCA, it's only been open for one Xmas which was 3 months after 9/11, so frankly I don't think it's a good barometer for what this coming Xmas might be like in DCA.

Historically, Christmas Day has been packed, however Christmas eve, is usually pretty quiet, except for Christmas converted rides like Small World and NBCHM.
All my best
~Tina

The morning of Christmas Day starts off just like other mornings as Disneyland. . . small lines and lots of room to move around. However, by noon you'll start to notice the crowds. I'd imagine that DCA will be far less crowded. We always head over to DCA when it gets too crowded at DL. Have fun!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!