ISO 5k or 10k Princess #

Angie Kirkpatrick

Earning My Ears
Good morning all,

My family & I will be in Orlando the weekend of the Disney Princess marathon. I would love to participate in the 5k or 10k while I am there if anyone has a race# they would like to sell please let me know.

Good morning all,

My family & I will be in Orlando the weekend of the Disney Princess marathon. I would love to participate in the 5k or 10k while I am there if anyone has a race# they would like to sell please let me know.

Race bibs are not transferable, except for select bibs bought through some travel agents. Your best bet is to look for a travel agent or charity that might have some available. It may be hard to find 5k or 10k bibs at this point, though.

So you might want to ping the folks at acclaim travel. I had 2 10k bibs through them, that I just replaced with challenge bibs. I am not sure if they will make them available for sale.

So you might want to ping the folks at acclaim travel. I had 2 10k bibs through them, that I just replaced with challenge bibs. I am not sure if they will make them available for sale.

Acclaim just sent out an e-mail this morning confirming that they had both 5k and 10k bibs available now.

Pegasus travel still had bibs and they were offering a 10% discount but you have to buy a package with 2 night minimum stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter