Issue viewing DCL Forum

We have a thread going on the Technical support forums. I have it on some DCL threads but not all. Very annoying.

It's been happening for days for me.
It is extremely annoying, especially if you want to reply to a post.

We have a thread going on the Technical support forums. I have it on some DCL threads but not all. Very annoying.

Did you see the post last night? There was a link to Webmaster Corey.

In addition to the display malfunction of the forum all the icons (that are listed above the reply box) to change font, bold, insert pics, etc. are greyed out and you can't do any of those things. Very frustrating!!!

Edited to add: Display is still wonky but thanks to @lanejudy I fixed my greyed out icons!!

MJ

Last edited:
Thanks for starting the post. When I came in here to check out the boards yesterday, I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I thought it was just my iPad acting up.

Working now thanks. I would have thought one of the moderators would have seen this thread and called support.

Working now thanks. I would have thought one of the moderators would have seen this thread and called support.
I posted and flagged 3 administrators on Wednesday on the Tech Board. No reply until wombat actually emailed one of them yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!