Issue viewing DCL Forum

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Calantha

Mouseketeer
    We have a thread going on the Technical support forums. I have it on some DCL threads but not all. Very annoying.

wombat_5606

DIS Veteran
    It's been happening for days for me.
    It is extremely annoying, especially if you want to reply to a post.

We have a thread going on the Technical support forums. I have it on some DCL threads but not all. Very annoying.
    Did you see the post last night? There was a link to Webmaster Corey.

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
    In addition to the display malfunction of the forum all the icons (that are listed above the reply box) to change font, bold, insert pics, etc. are greyed out and you can't do any of those things. Very frustrating!!!

Edited to add: Display is still wonky but thanks to @lanejudy I fixed my greyed out icons!!

MJ

Last edited:

angelinaxox

Mouseketeer
    Thanks for starting the post. When I came in here to check out the boards yesterday, I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I thought it was just my iPad acting up.

• insureman

DIS Veteran
    Working now thanks. I would have thought one of the moderators would have seen this thread and called support.

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    Working now thanks. I would have thought one of the moderators would have seen this thread and called support.
    I posted and flagged 3 administrators on Wednesday on the Tech Board. No reply until wombat actually emailed one of them yesterday.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES