Issue with staying logged in

Paulines

Mouseketeer
Hi kids! For some reason, this site won’t let me remain logged in, even after checking the box requesting that. It’s becoming painful scrolling to the end of every thread😬 Any suggestions?

Hi kids! For some reason, this site won’t let me remain logged in, even after checking the box requesting that. It’s becoming painful scrolling to the end of every thread😬 Any suggestions?
The default on the log in page is to stay logged in. Are you UN-checking it?

Nope, not unchecking it. This is so strange, because it has just started happening-worked fine for the last couple of years.

Was having the same issue after logging in after an extended time away - my browser had a security setting that was logging me out automatically. Maybe adjust the security settings or try another browser?

Thank you! I took a look at my security settings and don’t see a problem, of course, I’m not the most technical kind of person lol Appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!