Issues w/ website this AM

BigEeyore

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having problems using the DVC website this morning? I have tried in different browsers, no luck. I can log in but can't look at availability.

It looks like the booking section is down this morning. I've to to get there multiple way.

Also, last night, BLT was not even listed to select as resort stay. Strange.

I saw a message recently on the site that said it would be down 8/14...not sure how long for, I didn't pay attention. I assume just a couple hours.

I am getting either SSR or PVB as the only 2 I can select to see availability at.

As I am getting prepped for Typhoon Lagoon MM at 9....

It was messed up yesterday morning too. If folks do get through, I saw someone's comment on BLT, what I found was that once I was in looking at availability (BLT wasn't an option, and it's one of my home resorts), you could change your search at the top of the availability page and somehow get BLT to show up there, which after clicking showed availability. Might be worth a try if folks have the same problem today with additional resorts.....

Have we ever determined, is Rex or the dwarfs a worse sign? Nothing to see here is a bit ruder than We're working on it, lol.

Update: I think they're watching me post, I just had the dwarfs and then 3 seconds later it switched to Rex on it it's own without me touching anything. Disney IT's version of flipping me the bird? :rotfl2:

Last edited:
I have noticed last couple of days with troubles in the morning. I had to call MS to modify the reservations that could have been done very quickly online.

Yes, there have been a lot of issues with the website the past couple of days, but today was the worst.

Anyone else having problems using the DVC website this morning? I
I only have one of my home resorts listed and then just a select few other resorts i can choose from. But weird that there are no notifications of website work being done.

I just tried to do the "live chat" with them and the guy is like "we are not having any issues this morning with our website, have you tried to clear cookies on your computer?" :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter