It’s Always Sunny in California!..Eh?...L’il Bit!

Catching up on the last couple of updates!!!

Glad Graduation Mickey showed up for you!

Your dinner at Steakhouse 55 looks great- May have to go on my list.

I didn't do the Storybook canals or the Circus train - both closed for me.
I thought Monsters Inc was cute and I had no idea ROZ was interactive!!!!!

I am glad you made the best of the rainy day - such a rarity on Cali.

I loved all the sights - offsite hotels and all you saw. Even if they were too far off property and owning DVC I will always try to stay at GCV.

I look forward to the next one!!!

Catching up on the last couple of updates!!!

Glad Graduation Mickey showed up for you!

Your dinner at Steakhouse 55 looks great- May have to go on my list.

I didn't do the Storybook canals or the Circus train - both closed for me.
I thought Monsters Inc was cute and I had no idea ROZ was interactive!!!!!

I am glad you made the best of the rainy day - such a rarity on Cali.

I loved all the sights - offsite hotels and all you saw. Even if they were too far off property and owning DVC I will always try to stay at GCV.

I look forward to the next one!!!

I figured I would bring rain...that's my luck! :lmao:
I really enjoyed the trip and seeing the offsites were nice, just wish we got to see some ones that were more in walking distance!

I definitely want to eat at Blue Bayou. It looks like such a fun and yummy restaurant.

I really enjoyed all the pictures from your last day. Too bad for the rain, but that didn't stop you for getting some great ones and showing me some sights I haven't seen before.

Dream House? Not. :rotfl2:

Glad you capped off the night with those yummy nachos and a trip to the pool.

Yuck to the early morning and the stinky travel day. But I guess the worst part must have been arriving home to the snow.

Thanks for sharing your DL trip with us. I learned a lot and can't wait until the next one.

Great report! Sorry you had that delay but glad you got decent seats on your flights.

Looking forward to the next report!! :)

Great TR. I've enjoyed reading along. Can't wait for your next one. Please post a link here so we can all follow you to any new reports. :)

It's too bad that you had to spend so much time sitting in the airports. At least the snow didn't cause a super long delay though. I will keep my fingers crossed that Skip stays true to his word and you get to plan another trip to California.

I definitely want to eat at Blue Bayou. It looks like such a fun and yummy restaurant.

It really is good. I know you would enjoy it.

I really enjoyed all the pictures from your last day. Too bad for the rain, but that didn't stop you for getting some great ones and showing me some sights I haven't seen before.

Dream House? Not. :rotfl2:

Yeah, it was kind of a laugh.

Glad you capped off the night with those yummy nachos and a trip to the pool.

They are darn good and the pool is nice too.

Yuck to the early morning and the stinky travel day. But I guess the worst part must have been arriving home to the snow.

Thanks for sharing your DL trip with us. I learned a lot and can't wait until the next one.

It did suck coming home to snow, but then I felt good that I was enjoying good weather while others weren't. :lmao:

I hope this helped you with planning and do let me know if you have any questions.

Great report! Sorry you had that delay but glad you got decent seats on your flights.

Looking forward to the next report!! :)

Thanks.
I hope to get it started next week.

Great report!!!! Your awesome pictures really make me want to visit Disneyland someday! Wish it wasn't so far :( Looking forward to your next report!

Thanks! I really hated that it's so far but luck really was on my side with flight prices and it all just coming together.

Great TR. I've enjoyed reading along. Can't wait for your next one. Please post a link here so we can all follow you to any new reports. :)

Thanks so much. I sure will. Most likely next week I will start it...give you all a break and me one too! :thumbsup2

It's too bad that you had to spend so much time sitting in the airports. At least the snow didn't cause a super long delay though. I will keep my fingers crossed that Skip stays true to his word and you get to plan another trip to California.

I know! Thats the bad thing about flying, but I have better patience with flying than driving.
You never know with Skip, but I will be reminding him for sure! :rotfl:

Fantastic report! Loved the (almost) daily updates!

Thanks so much for following along. I did want to keep this going and get it done so I can work on the next one. I usually take forever to do these and I think this is my fastest one yet. I am hoping to get a system like that for the next one too....I hope!

I absolutely LOVED your TR! Amazing pictures and descriptive detail. I have been to WDW many times. I have never been to Disneyland, but you have me excited to go next year with my family!

Awesome job on the trippie, Jen!!! :thumbsup2

It was fantastic reliving the whole thing from your point of view. Thanks for making what could have been a so-so trip into an amazing, hilarious, highly entertaining getaway for me :goodvibes :cool1: :woohoo: :worship:

I am so glad I got to spend the week with you, getting to know you better and killing ourselves laughing. :lmao: See you soon, my friend :hug:

Holy cow! You were an updating machine while I was gone! I guess you're going to have to start your new report so I have some summer reading!

Great reports! I loved the bowl of soup picture! That was an LOL moment for sure.

Coming back to the cold and snow, ugh!

I absolutely LOVED your TR! Amazing pictures and descriptive detail. I have been to WDW many times. I have never been to Disneyland, but you have me excited to go next year with my family!

thanks so much for reading along. It was a lot of fun and I hope to get there with my whole family in the future as well!

Awesome job on the trippie, Jen!!! :thumbsup2

It was fantastic reliving the whole thing from your point of view. Thanks for making what could have been a so-so trip into an amazing, hilarious, highly entertaining getaway for me :goodvibes :cool1: :woohoo: :worship:

I am so glad I got to spend the week with you, getting to know you better and killing ourselves laughing. :lmao: See you soon, my friend :hug:

Thanks Cass. I knew it would be fun, but I didn't know how much of the fun was going to involve you. I might have to make you go if we go as a family to keep us all entertained!

Holy cow! You were an updating machine while I was gone! I guess you're going to have to start your new report so I have some summer reading!

Great reports! I loved the bowl of soup picture! That was an LOL moment for sure.

Coming back to the cold and snow, ugh!

It sucked coming back!
Yeah, I had to get this one done. I plan to start the March TR next week, and get that one going. I doubt I'll be that fast on that one since it is summer we have lots going on.

Hi Jen!
I hope you remember me. ;) I am proud to say that I am all caught up again. I was WAY behind (the Remy ride pre-view and the end of the school year are to blame) and there is too much to comment on, but I just wanted to say that as always I just loved every little detail in your report and cannot wait for the WDW/DCL one! :thumbsup2

Hi Jen!
I hope you remember me. ;) I am proud to say that I am all caught up again. I was WAY behind (the Remy ride pre-view and the end of the school year are to blame) and there is too much to comment on, but I just wanted to say that as always I just loved every little detail in your report and cannot wait for the WDW/DCL one! :thumbsup2

Hey, I think I do! :lmao:
I totally understand. Life gets in the way. My plan is/was to start the next one next week and I figured I would start getting a day or 2 written up this week. Well that has been a complete fail so far. I have so much work to do, plus the holiday here.
So maybe late next week I can get it going.

Hope you had a good time at DLP!

Great wrap up to your trip. It is always hard to leave sunny CA and come home to snowy well....home. Reading about your flight delays and potential cancellations made me think you were potentially going to be stranded! Although being stranded in So Cal during February wouldn't have been the worst thing ever......that may or may not have happened to me this year.

Thanks so much for your fantastic report! All of the great details are going to help me so much on my first visit to DL next week. There were so many things you pointed out that I didn't know about: The Toy Story something-o-trope, the really cool scenes and wishing well (I know what I am wishing for) and Innoventions.

It is not even 6 am and I am craving nachos!!! :lmao:

Sorry your last day was so wet and got you down. :( You still did quite a bit though.

Your travel day sounds pretty rough but you certainly made the most of it editing pictures. I hate unproductive time, and I'm guessing you do too, so I'm sure that was satisfying.

:furious: to returning home to everyone's laundry!!!

Once again, thanks for taking the time for sharing your trip and all of the great information in your report!

:goodvibes

Great wrap up to your trip. It is always hard to leave sunny CA and come home to snowy well....home. Reading about your flight delays and potential cancellations made me think you were potentially going to be stranded! Although being stranded in So Cal during February wouldn't have been the worst thing ever......that may or may not have happened to me this year.

Thanks.
Yes, if I were to be Stranded. Cali is where I would want it to be! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for your fantastic report! All of the great details are going to help me so much on my first visit to DL next week. There were so many things you pointed out that I didn't know about: The Toy Story something-o-trope, the really cool scenes and wishing well (I know what I am wishing for) and Innoventions.

It is not even 6 am and I am craving nachos!!! :lmao:

Sorry your last day was so wet and got you down. :( You still did quite a bit though.

Your travel day sounds pretty rough but you certainly made the most of it editing pictures. I hate unproductive time, and I'm guessing you do too, so I'm sure that was satisfying.

:furious: to returning home to everyone's laundry!!!

Once again, thanks for taking the time for sharing your trip and all of the great information in your report!

:goodvibes

Your trip is almost here! Yay!!!!!
I hope this did help you at least a little bit. There is a lot more there than what I did, but at least this gives you a little idea.

Yet another great TR, Jen. I learned a lot about DL from reading your TR and if we get there next year (which may now not happen with Mark's job situation), at least I'll be a bit prepared.

Yet another great TR, Jen. I learned a lot about DL from reading your TR and if we get there next year (which may now not happen with Mark's job situation), at least I'll be a bit prepared.

I hope you can work it out...and I really hope he gets a fabulous new job!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!