It’s February... another AP price increase coming?

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
We are 6 days away from our upcoming trip. We are planning to upgrades our tickets to annual passes and bracing for the typical February price increase. I know they went up in October, but I’m not convinced they won’t go up again with Galaxy’s Edge on the horizon. Any news or predictions?!

This month?
Possible... but unlikely.

We have no "heads up" from any of the authorized discounters (as we usually do before an increase.)

As always, stay tuned.

This month?
Possible... but unlikely.

We have no "heads up" from any of the authorized discounters (as we usually do before an increase.)

As always, stay tuned.

Thanks, Robo! With my luck, the prices will shoot up the very day we're planning to upgrade! I will stay tuned. :)

Gotcha. I had a similar issue last year. I ended up buying the AP anyway outright and planned on using the discount tickets towards the AP renewal later this year.

Good plan.
(If your WDW travels fit that timing.)

If not, just continue to "save" the unused tickets until their value CAN be used for WDW travel.

Good plan.
(If your WDW travels fit that timing.)

If not, just continue to "save" the unused tickets until their value CAN be used for WDW travel.

Thanks! Actually qq without derailing this convo too much; if I have two 3 day tickets, can i put them BOTH towards a single AP renewal? or can I only put one of them against a single AP? not sure DW and I both need to renew the AP for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter