It appears that the Official Hours for May are a work in process

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
Not only does MK close at 9:20 pm on the 11th, but Fantasmic is running at 5:30 and 9:00 most nights. Hmm? What happened to Stars and Motorcars? They fixed the Future World closing time, so my guess is that they will fix the World Showcase opening time. And I'd bet Spectro appears on the 11th.

This happens so often. Just who enters this info, and does anyone check it before it goes live???

All I know is a CM told me they have an internet group that is responsible for putting the hours up on the site.

About three weeks ago, there were still no May hours available anywhere, and it seems the natives (or guests, if you will) were getting restless. So it was around this time that hours became available by calling Disney (CRO, Dining, etc), but they never did show up at Disney.com. The recording at 407-wdw-magi was also not updated.

This past weekend, June hours were released, and the recording was updated. May hours were also changed at this time, so be careful if your looking at the unofficial sites like Intercot. As of yesterday at least, Intercot had June hours that matched Disney's recording, but they had not updated May's hours.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the May 11th MK info on the Disney website is incorrect. The recording has it as 9am to 10pm, with Spectro at 9pm and Fantasy at 10pm.

According to the recording, FW is open 10am-9pm May 1st-6th, 10am-7pm the rest of May (and June). I'm going to guess that the recording is wrong in this case, and that FW is going to be closing at 7pm everyday (except for the select attractions/restaurants that stay open unitl 9pm).

WS is open 11-9 everyday in May according to both the recording and website, so that seems right.

And yes, the errors on the website seem to happen all too frequently. I would think that by now a manager in Customer Service or Marketing would have insisted that somebody in his/her group review these before they are posted. I know I would.

Oh, and Stars and Motor Cars is also on the recording as 5:30 every day, with Fantasmic at 9pm...

LOL somebody needs to proofread what they posted. There is no Disney Stars in Motor cars parade listed all month, under downtown disney hours it says that the Magic Kingdom hours haven't been established yet. For a good laugh head on over to www.disneyworld.com and check out the park hours. :D

Over my last few trips (even before 9/11) I have discovered that the only way to get accurate hours is to find out on a day to day basis. Even their weekly update paper is wrong at times. Always double check times when you arrive and throughout your trip! They sure make it hard to plan anything!

Originally posted by toefungus
LOL somebody needs to proofread what they posted. There is no Disney Stars in Motor cars parade listed all month, under downtown disney hours it says that the Magic Kingdom hours haven't been established yet. For a good laugh head on over to www.disneyworld.com and check out the park hours. :D

If you click on the Downtown Disney Area link, you get all the bands scheduled for performances at HOB ... for January!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter