It happened again! Check your bill!!

Has anyone else noticed this happening?

While staying at the Contemporary resort in both February and again in November, we were charged for parking everyday during our stay - and we didn’t have a car!!

I'm sorry you've had to deal with this twice already. This is one reason why I don't put a cc on file. On past trips we would either use a car service or rent a car, but stopped renting once Disney started charging for parking. My son and his girlfriend have a trip coming up in Feb and are using a car service. I don't know that he'd want to charge to his MB anyway, but I told him not to do it for this reason. Glad you noticed it before you left and were able to get it straightened out ;).

I'm sorry you've had to deal with this twice already. This is one reason why I don't put a cc on file. On past trips we would either use a car service or rent a car, but stopped renting once Disney started charging for parking. My son and his girlfriend have a trip coming up in Feb and are using a car service. I don't know that he'd want to charge to his MB anyway, but I told him not to do it for this reason. Glad you noticed it before you left and were able to get it straightened out ;).
Not putting a credit card on file will not prevent their adding in a parking charge. If you really did drive they’d still add parking and if they added it incorrectly you’d still get the charge added to your room

My son has visited and taken the Magical Express both to and from the resort but friends have picked him up at the resort with their cars to go to the parks. He has been charged for parking but it has never been an issue to get it taken off. Disney emails us a copy of the charges upon checkout and when I call they refund it without any argument.

We were charged for just one night (?) at AKL and the guy at the front desk said it had to do with using rideshares, which we did use, but on multiple nights so not sure about the truth in that. He updated our reservation to make sure it didn’t happen on later nights. I checked our room charges each night but I would have caught it even if I hadn’t since they provide an itemized invoice. Not a huge deal but still annoying that it happens...

I get this is a joke but even if you get charged incorrectly no need to wait in line. Just send an email
I'd rather get it sorted then and there instead of waiting potentially a few days for a reply email (an email that might not even confirm thay I'm getting a refund straight away so more back and forthing).
Hopefully though it doesn't happen when we go next year so I still appreciate the original poster for me to keep an eye on the app

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!