IT issues galore

jerseyduke

Home is just where you stay when not at WDW
They seem to be having some IT issues.

I was there last week, and most of my ADRs got switched such that they were under my first name and the first letter of my last name. I go up and say my last name, and they can't find it.
Then at one point I went and tried to cancel an ADR, and MDE was saying it could only be canceled by the person who made it - and that was apparently John D - but now it was seeing my whole last name, so it didn't match.

Kona cafe said that the issue seemed to be popping up again.

Than online check in was just not working.

First night - PORS since me and the DGF got in late and from different locations. As of 6 I had to call and say I have not gotten my room yet. Then called back an hour later and got it the 2nd time.

Saturday - move to the Poly. I go to the front counter at about 2:30. Check in, my room isnt ready - fine. Come 7PM, still no text. I call, and the CM tells me that my room isn't ready yet. I politely say with a tone of sarcastic disbelief 'It's 7 o'clock at night!". Let me put you on hold. Ok. CM comes back and told me she was able to make some magic happen. (Im thinking if you got me into my room at 7 - 3 hours after check in is magic - we might disagree) but she did say my room was ready, and they gave me 150$ room credit for the inconvenience (not something I asked for at all, but not complaining).

I have had my account set up for years, and nothing has changed, but there sure were a lot of issues this trip (none horrible, just minor annoyances)

Saturday - move to the Poly. I go to the front counter at about 2:30. Check in, my room isnt ready - fine. Come 7PM, still no text. I call, and the CM tells me that my room isn't ready yet. I politely say with a tone of sarcastic disbelief 'It's 7 o'clock at night!".

I want to love Poly but this sums it up. Every time I've stayed there I have been overwhelmed by the lack of customer service compared to other resorts. Nice that they gave you money though! Still.... could they get it together?! 😕

It was property wide. Various restaurants (Kona, Sebastians, Tiffins and others). Plus check in at PORS.

I've been seeing all kinds of things in my MDE account the past couple of days. We arrive Saturday. I'll be crossing my fingers.

We stayed at Poly this July, and the service was the worst of any trip I have ever taken. It is like everyone was stoned. It was all in slow motion! One day the lightning canxed the boat, so I went to catch the bus, the buses were not running, just a sign that said take the rail or boat. The rail was down for some reason, so NO transportation available. I went to the desk and asked, and they told some "guy" who seemed to be in charge. He said he would call a bus. 20 minutes later, no bus. I went back in and i asked the same guy and he said, oh I didnt call a bus because you can take the boat or rail. I was livid. I took a lyft. Getting food took forever at quick service, they only had one line open, and a dole whip? I stood in line for 18 minutes. There were 2 people working, however, one was just sitting and basically watching the other.
They are also now spraying some very strong perfume smell in the resort that is super strong.
I dont think I am wanting to go back for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!