It might be all my least favorites, but it’s still Disney World!

kaetra

Magic is Real
My last trip in 2015 was during the best time of my life. It was my birthday! I had an intact nuclear family and an amazing job. Immediately after I returned - my world crashed, I lost my 15 year job unexpectedly, and then my 14 year husband walked out, also unexpectedly. It’s taken time but 3 years later I am truly healed and in a better place now than I could have possibly imagined.

So I’m going back to Disney World, determined to have an amazing trip, despite some potential obstacles. My teen daughter had no interest in going, sadly, but my friends invited me along on their trip.

You know how it is, other people don’t have the same Disney favorites and traditions that you have. In fact, almost comically, my friends love love love every single thing at WDW that I decided to take a hard pass on forever. It’s like they’ve never read a review or blog or anything and somehow, organically fell in love with EVERYthing that is given the lowest ratings everywhere.

And the things I LOVE, they’ve never dreamed of trying and/or tried and thought it was awful. At this point the only thing we all agree on is Dole whip, thank goodness, and Expedition Everest. Which really, that’s enough for me to have a good time, thankfully.

So here goes!

Coronado Springs, Small World, Hall of Presidents, Liberty Tree table service and Fast Passes for shows instead of rides (seriously???) here I come! And I am THANKFUL to have good friends and super thankful and exited to be going to the happiest place on earth!

You know what they say....a bad day at Disney is better than a good day not at Disney. :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter